Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 3

It was hard getting my self up and around today. It felt like my eyes were glued together. However once up and around, after getting my son to the Boys & Girls Club, Cori and I did a walk around the block. We ran out of time before being able to do much but at least I got out of the house. I had hoped to do today's workout after work but, of course, life and responsibilities got in the way like they normally do. Once Avery was put to bed (and after a bit of procrastinating) I did the disk except for the last 8 minutes which I laid on the floor swearing at the TV. Not necessarily the work out plan but I felt much better for it. I'm going to count taking out the three garbage bags and the recycling out to the curb as the last of the workout. I gotta be honest with you, I'm too freaking pooped to go the "AbRipper" right now. I'm doing it first thing in the morning after I take Avery to school. For tonight I am going to crawl into bed early and get a good nights rest.

Breakfast: egg white(ish) omelet with spinach and weight watchers cheese (doesn't melt like other cheeses which is kind of weird)

Snack: A Bloody Mary (that counts as a veggie right?)

Lunch: For the life of me I can't remember

Dinner: Pan seared tilapia with a side of brown rice and avocado.

Snack: Little bit of chips with Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment